- Place the Model 808 Glass/Stone Carrier inside your pickup truck on the driver or passenger side so the mount rail sits on the top lip of the pickup box and the
ledgeboard sits on the floor.
- Make sure the Glass/Stone Carrier is forward as far as it can go, close your tailgate to ensure that it can close without hitting the carrier.
- Make sure the Glass/Stone Carrier is straight, clamping a straight edge to it if necessary.
- Using the 4-⅜” x 1-½” bolts provided, drill and bolt the mount rail to the top lip of the pickup box.
- Using the 2-⅜” x 3-½” bolts provided, drill and bolt the angle iron through the truck bed floor after first checking underneath the floor of the truck to make sure you will not hit any obstruction.
- Place the ladder hooks at the desired height, drill and bolt them through any of the outside A-Frames using the 4-⅜” x 2-½” bolts provided.
These instructions are also available in downloadable PDF format.